1on1 Private Sessions
1on1 Private Sessions
Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
Our professional photographers work in the industry and understand your needs and can help you select the correct environment to hold the workshop. We know the special spots in Sydney and its surrounds. We have a wide network of friends in the industry and we're happy to connect you with them should you need it for your project or development in your photography.
We have qualified Adobe trainers who can be of assistance to help you integrate software to produce many interesting photographic techniques like time-lapse, cinemagraphs, and other very entertaining tricks with your camera or phone. We cover all the popular software like Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One, and Bridge We can also assist you if you want to improve your workflow with RAW images.
Who are these sessions for?
• Absolute anyone who wants to learn specific techniques for photography or editing.
• Learn software like Adobe Lightroom or phone apps like Snapseed
• Improve your special FX photography using filters for long exposures, we will match you with the right photography mentor who can help you reach your goals.
• If you are about to travel, these sessions can help give you what you need to return with pictures you love and feel connected to.
Why 1on1 sessions?
• Because it works.
• Access our industry knowledge and networks.
• Get insight from our experienced photographers.
• Fluid learning. (We can answer and resolve your questions as you ask them)
• We can help you structure your ideas.
• Learn from the pool of knowledge we've collected over the years,
• It will enable you to learn a lot in a short time.
• We love photography and we love people. We are experienced and specialise in all areas of the industry.
If you’re not sure, contact us. We will be more than happy to discuss your needs with you so you can make the right decision.
As an extension of our 1on1 sessions, we are committed to helping our members anytime they need our help. Our support goes beyond the two-hour session, should you need to reach out to us with questions or advice. E.g. advice when getting new equipment or information on suppliers etc.
The WAO team